As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of PupSocks (www.gopupsocks.com), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting PupSocks as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website, media properties, and social pages to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred through your own website or unique URL.
By applying for the PupSocks Affiliate Program (Program), you accept this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of Application
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application on the GoPupSocks.com website. Approval as an affiliate is on at-will basis; your application may be re-evaluated at a later time. We reserve the right to approve, re-evaluate and terminate ANY Affiliate Program Application or Affiliate at our sole and absolute discretion. There is no recourse, legal or otherwise, for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions are paid once a month via PayPal. Kindly review PayPal’s payment terms and conditions for more information.
You cannot self-refer purchases, and you will not receive a commission for your own purchases.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
• Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
• Spamming (mass email, mass posting, etc.).
• Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
• Advertising on sites containing or promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
• Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
• Including “PupSocks”, “GoPupSocks.com“, or variations or misspellings thereof in your referring domain name.
• Containing software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other affiliates in our program.
• Creating or designing your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website or designing your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are a direct representative of GoPupSocks.com.
• Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
• Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, PupSocks reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
4. Affiliate Links
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the PupSocks site using online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation of Section 4.
5. Coupon and Deal Sites
PupSocks occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. Unless granted explicit permission via e-mail to use a coupon, referrals promoting a coupon are strictly prohibited. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon.
PupSocks will not be liable for damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any result from intent of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by PupSocks. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your application into the Program.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, you may terminate your Affiliate account with a written e-mail to [email protected] Your continued participation in the Program constitutes an acceptance of any changes.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless PupSocks and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by PupSocks to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
9. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the PupSocks affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the PupSocks affiliate application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.